Our metal roof restoration consists of the following:
- Metal Roof Restoration and complete waterproofing on Corrugated & IBR Sheeting (Seamless spray on System)
- Grind all metal roof sheeting with a grinder and wire brush.
- Pressure wash roof clean.
- Removing all old and damage waterproofing.
- After roof is grinded clean, treat all rust with a potent rust converter.
- Replace sheets where rust is beyond treating.
- Apply a metal etch primer coat to roof.
- Replace any loose and rusty old nails or screws.
- Install more roof screws and washers.
- The more roof screws the better, this secures the roof sheeting which will eliminate any movements.
- Rivet all overlaps and cross laps with a 4mm rivet together, this secure the sheet from moving apart.
- Seal all roof screws, all overlaps & cross laps, parapets and flashings with stitch bonded polyester and waterproofing compound. (Acryl-Seal)
- Seal roof ridging metal.
- Hydro-wash roof.
- Apply a sealer coat and 2 or more seamless acryl-seal or polyurethane roof paint in the colour of your choice.
- All products are SABS approved and are highly quality waterproofing and paint products with a 10 year guarantee
Different techniques are used for different surfaces, and as professionals in the roofing business we are equipped with the know how and experience of execution to issue a "guarantee certificate" after completion of the project.
Same Day FREE Roof Inspection!
We at Sicon Group will go the extra mile for our clients, with that being said, we will review the scope of work that you have already been quoted for by any other company, with regards to quoting you on the exact scope of works or if our knowledge and experience differ from other companies we will then give you a detailed inspection/ solution report to make the process as smooth and cost effective for you, we will at the end of the day offer you a price match or price beat guarantee.